Executive Administrative Assistant
Buffalo, NY 14201
Excellent benefits package offered!
A Buffalo organization has an immediate need for an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to support one of the company`s top executives on a full-time basis. Duties for this position will be varied, but include:
- Client correspondence
- Scheduling and preparing for meetings and appointments
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Assisting with the preparation of bids/contracts
- File management - digital and hard copies
Submit your resume today. This position won`t be available for long.
- 5+ years of experience supporting executives
- Experience in the construction industry strongly preferred
- Exceptional computer skills: MS Word and Excel
- Strong typing: 50+ WPM
- Thrive in a deadline-driven environment
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.