Evening Word Processing Specialist
Buffalo, NY 14201
Beautiful office! Parking is paid for in a secure lot.
A large Buffalo law firm is searching for an administrative professional who is looking for full-time, evening work. The Word Processing Specialist will be responsible for a variety of overflow work from attorneys and legal professionals, including:
- Compiling materials to be typed
- Revising and formatting documents
- File Management
Hours will be 4pm to 12am.
Interested? Submit your resume today to be considered.
- 2+ years of clerical or word processing experience
- Proven writing, grammar and proofreading skills
- Must be able to type at least 50 WPM
- Strong Microsoft Word skills
- Tech-savvy: Able to learn new software quickly
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.