Buffalo, NY 14201
Great opportunity at a well-respected law firm.
Competitive salary and benefits offered!
A mid-sized Buffalo law firm is searching for an Entry-level Paralegal to join their commercial litigation practice on a full-time basis. The Paralegal will be expected to provide a full range of legal and administrative support including:
- Legal correspondence
- Creating and editing legal documents
- Scheduling and coordinating attorneys and case load calendar
- E-filing with Federal and State Courts
- File maintenance
Submit your resume today to be considered for this opportunity
- 2+ years of litigation experience preferred
- Legal educational track required
- Willingness to learn
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and hardworking
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.