Entry-level Legal Assistant
Northtowns, NY | Permanent
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Drafting and processing legal documentation
- Case file management
- Answering phones
- Responding to client inquiries
- Legal research
- Other administrative duties as needed
Great opportunity at a small, but growing firm.
Convenient location. Benefits offered. No need to pay for downtown parking!
Submit your resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 2+ years of administrative/customer service experience
- Accurate typing and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Poised and positive with a professional phone demeanor
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.