Entry-level Legal Assistant
Buffalo, NY 14201
- Scheduling appointments and meetings
- Drafting and editing letters, memos, and other documents
- Client communication
- Case file management
The ideal candidate for this position will be detail-oriented and organized, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Great opportunity at a well-respected law firm.
Competitive salary and benefits offered.
Submit your resume today to explore this opportunity in complete confidence.
- 2+ years of legal experience preferred
- Litigation background desired
- Strong computer and typing skills
- Able to multitask in a busy environment
- Energetic and personable
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.