Electrical Controls Technician
Buffalo, NY 14201
- Perform a variety of electronic, mechanical and pneumatic tests on equipment
- Install equipment and related machinery to work seamlessly with established manufacturing lines
- Complete service calls remotely and onsite
- Rebuild and repair machinery independently
- Provide reports that recommend process improvements
Successful candidates will have an understanding of electrical and pneumatic controls, and the ability to read and follow blueprints, machine drawings, and specialty drawings. Well-developed interpersonal skills are also important to succeed in this role.
This position does required 50-75% travel locally (from Pittsburgh to Syracuse) and nationally.
Wonderful company with management who truly values the employee and rewards them for a job well done.
Highly competitive salary with bonus potential.
Great benefits include fully paid health insurance, 401k, and more!
Submit your resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 3-8 years of related hands-on experience
- BS or AAS in Electrical Engineering Technology
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLC programming and HMI programming
- Knowledge of Compact Logic, Micro Logic, SLC500, and RS view
- Good mechanical and electrical aptitude
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.