Director of Finance and Administration
- Daily financial reporting and internal accounting
- Oversee the organization`s investments and develop bank relationships
- Develop company policies, business strategies, and annual budgets
- Handle all tax matters and audit preparation
- Review and approve all financial decisions
- Manage compensation and benefits, payroll
In this leadership role, candidates must be exceptional communicators who can be adaptable and flexible to unexpected change. Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills are also a must to succeed in this position.
Excellent opportunity at an established company.
Submit your resume today to be considered for this exciting opening.
- 15+ years of related work experience
- Bachelor`s Degree in Accounting or Finance required, MBA preferred
- Strong financial background required, CPA desired
- Tech-savvy, strong computer skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting/investments/private equity
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.