Buffalo, NY 14201
A Buffalo non-profit organization is looking to add a Counselor to oversee clinical treatment, programming and staff.
- Carrying a resident caseload
- Providing substance use screening, intake, orientation and assessment
- Providing treatment planning, individual and group counseling, psycho-education and case management services
- Conducting discharge planning and care coordination
- Ensuring that all individualized vocational/educational goals are developed for all residents
- Facilitating didactic/treatment phases and process groups
- Overseeing the compliance of all program activities with agency policy and procedure
- Completing clinical documentation, reporting and record keeping
A valid NYS Driver`s License is required.
Submit your resume today to be considered. We never contact current employers.
- 3+ years of counseling experience
- Must be a CASAC, CASAC Level 2, Advanced or Master`s level CASAC or other Qualified Health Professional
- 1+ years of clinical supervisory experience
- Degree in Human Services or related field
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Tech-savvy - able to pick up new computer software quickly
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.