Buffalo, NY 14201
Opportunity for growth within the organization. Great opportunity to work for a busy and hard-working team.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered!
A small Buffalo consulting firm is searching for a Controller to make all the financial decisions and oversee all accounting and tax activities for the business.
- Developing financial and tax strategies and handling budgeting processes
- Managing the security of financial transactions
- Overseeing the company`s transaction processing systems
- Managing employee benefit plans
- Supervising acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions
- Monitoring cash balances and forecasts
- Investing funds
- Ensuring that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
Submit your resume today to be considered for this opportunity. All responses are kept highly confidential.
- 3+ years of experience working in an accounting firm
- Proven understanding of financial data analysis and reporting
- Bachelor`s Degree in Accounting or Business required, CPA required
- Strong computer skills, expert in Microsoft Excel
- Articulate communicator
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.