Buffalo, NY 14201 | Permanent
- Managing G/L accounting, intercompany transactions, AP/AR, inventory, and daily recording of sales
- Supervising and monitoring the day-to-day operations of accounting staff, training new staff when needed
- Managing daily banking activities
- Administering company payroll
- Assisting with year-end audit and tax return preparation
- Supporting budget and forecasting activities
If you are the qualified candidate we seek, submit your resume today to be considered!
- 3+ years in an accounting supervisory role
- CPA preferred
- Food service experience strongly preferred
- QuickBooks experience is desired
- Accurate and detail-oriented
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.