Construction Project Manager
Buffalo, NY 14201
A growing WNY construction company is searching for an experienced Construction Project Manager to take lead on a variety of projects.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Establish, update, and communicate Master Project Schedule
- Manage budget and financial reporting
- Keep management informed on progress of project and budget
- Grow and supervise a high-performance team
- Administer purchase orders and subcontractor agreements
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control Program
- Oversee field operation and engineering processes and procedures
- Work with accounting to ensure payment is received in a timely manner
If you are the qualified Project Manager we seek, please submit your resume today for review!
- 7+ years of related experience
- Bachelor`s Degree strongly preferred
- Proven leadership and communication skills
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite and Procore
- Ability to interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications and project schedules
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.