Buffalo, NY 14201
A Buffalo non-profit organization is looking to add a Clinical Coordinator to develop and oversee the organization`s program planning and clinical services.
In this role, you will be:
- Offering leadership and training within the residential treatment programs
- Establishing evidence-based practices to meet the ongoing and changing treatment of the programs` residents
- Providing treatment planning and counseling as needed
- Approving clinical documentation
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures
A valid NYS Driver`s License is required.
Submit your resume today to be considered. We never contact current employers.
- Must be a Qualified Health Professional
- 3+ years of experience in chemical dependency treatment
- 1+ years of clinical supervisory experience
- Bachelor`s Degree in Social Sciences or Human Relations required, Master`s Degree preferred
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Tech-savvy - able to pick up new computer software quickly
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.