Client Services Associate
Buffalo, NY 14201
Paid downtown parking.
Have you always been a bit of a car fanatic? One of our clients located in Buffalo is looking to add reliable Client Services Associates to their thriving team on a temp-to-hire basis.
- Finding and contacting a network of quality transportation services
- Negotiating rates with transport partners
- Understanding the capabilities of each transporter and matching them to opportunities
- Responding to transportation related inquiries
- Following through to ensure timely resolution and provide continuous communication to all parties involved
Submit your resume today to be considered for this position!
- 2+ years of customer service/administrative experience, transportation experience desired
- Team player, willing to help out wherever needed to get the job done
- Pleasant phone demeanor
- Problem solver
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Salesforce experience a plus
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.