Chief Diversity Officer
Buffalo, NY 14201 | Permanent
- Create and review policies and procedures related to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Identify metrics and oversee collection of data to benchmark, assess, and promote accountability for the effectiveness of efforts in inclusion
- Quickly and meticulously investigate complaints of harassment and discrimination
- Lead the development and execution of diversity training programs for staff
- Develop clear pathways for affinity groups on issues of diversity, equity and inclusion
- Oversee the development and execution of climate surveys
- Pursue funding to enhance and promote the understanding of issues related to diversity, equity, and inclusion within the organization
- Prepare reports relevant to the diversity, equity and inclusion activities
Competitive salary offered at a well-known institution.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. All responses will be kept confidential.
- 3+ years of experience in diversity, equity and inclusion - experience in higher education is highly desired
- Bachelor`s Degree required, Master`s Degree or higher preferred
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Proven leadership and management abilities
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.