Buffalo, NY 14201
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and editing bills for errors
- Generating and sending invoices to clients
- Researching any issues or billing discrepancies that arise
- Setting up clients and matters in system with appropriate billing and tracking functionalities
- Other billing or accounting functions as needed
This is a very busy office that processes a high volume of paperwork. As such, candidates must be organized, have an eye for the details, and be able to smoothly transition between tasks while meeting important deadlines.
Competitive salary and benefits offered.
Apply today! All responses are kept strictly confidential.
- 3+ years of billing experience
- Legal billing preferred, but other experience will be considered
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Great communication skills
- Team player
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Kristin is a seasoned sales professional with over 15 years of experience in business development, account management, customer service, and staffing. She has become a valued and trusted business partner to her clients, which has helped her build long and lasting relationships.