Audio Visual Technician
Buffalo, NY 14201
Company vehicle provided for work travel.
A growing visual communications company is looking for Audio Visual Technicians to work out of their Buffalo office. In this role, you will provide timely and top-notch customer service to clients while installing and configuring collaboration system solutions (monitor, projection, control and audio solutions, video wall, and video conferencing solutions).
Hands-on experience with the following technologies is required:
- Video Signal types: HDMI, DVI, VGA, Component (RGB) Composite
- Audio Signal Types: line level balanced/unbalanced audio, microphone level, 70 volt and 8 ohm speaker level
- Aspect Ratios, Display types & uses
- Connectors: HDMI, DB15 (VGA), BNC, RCA, XLR, 1/4`` TRS, Phoenix, RJ45
If you are the qualified self-motivated individual we seek, please submit your resume today for consideration.
- 3+ years of related experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be comfortable working at heights and have the ability to lift up to 100 pounds
- Understanding of signal flow, wiring and building structure standards
- Understanding of general principles behind audio and video theory and how to utilize test equipment necessary for a fully functional system
- Proficient with cable pulling, audio, video, control, & network terminations
- Knowledge of basic construction, power and electrical concepts
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.