Assistant Restaurant Manager/Events Coordinator
Buffalo, NY 14201
The ideal candidate will be a true people person with a customer service mindset. Strong leadership skills combined with the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of people is also required to succeed in this role. Must be a creative thinker who is capable of developing unique solutions to problems.
Excellent opportunity to take your hospitality career to the next level at a favorable restaurant.
Submit your resume today to be considered.
- 2+ years of managing a full service dining room and bar
- Experience scheduling, ordering, and counseling in a hospitality role
- Sales and event planning experience is a plus
- Flexible and able to roll with the punches
- Must be driven and possess a strong work ethic
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.