Assistant Manager - Food Manufacturing
Buffalo, NY 14201 | Permanent
- Evaluating department performance, recommending further training, and disciplining when necessary
- Assisting in coordinating production activity
- Confirming production specifications are compliant with company standards and consistent with current budget
- Working closely with multiple departments heads regarding quality of materials, product specifications, and safety and sanitation practices
- Taking action regarding equipment and plant maintenance issues
- Monitoring inventory of required materials
- Coordinating sanitation and maintenance functions as needed
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package offered!
Submit your resume today to explore this opportunity.
- 2+ years of management experience
- Food manufacturing or science background is strongly preferred
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Strong computer skills: Excel experience is required
- Solid problem solving skills
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Kristin is a seasoned sales professional with over 15 years of experience in business development, account management, customer service, and staffing. She has become a valued and trusted business partner to her clients, which has helped her build long and lasting relationships.