Buffalo, NY 14201
Direct Hire opportunity! Position is open due to growth.
Convenient location. No need to pay for downtown parking!
A growing law firm in the Northtowns of Buffalo is looking to add an Administrative Assistant to their team. This full-time position will be performing meaningful work supporting attorneys and paralegals.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Answering phones
- Responding to client inquiries and scheduling appointments
- Registering attorneys for events and arranging travel
- Legal research
- Finalizing legal documents
- Maintaining and updating monthly reports and spreadsheets
- Other basic administrative duties as needed (filing, scanning, printing)
Submit your resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- 2 or 4 year degree
- Solid administrative skills - accurate typing and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Poised and positive with a professional phone demeanor
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.