Buffalo, NY 14201
One of our clients is searching for an experienced Administrative Assistant for their Buffalo office. This position will be responsible for a wide variety of administrative/clerical tasks including:
- Preparing letters, documents, and reports
- Creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets
- Ordering and managing office supplies
- Scheduling meetings, appointments, and conferences
- Making travel arrangements
- Answering phones, and greeting customers
Ideal candidates will be organized, detail-oriented, and capable of multitasking in a busy environment. A polished and professional demeanor, as well as effective communication skills are also important to succeed with this company.
Submit your resume today to be considered!
- 2-3 years of administrative/office experience
- Associate Degree preferred
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accurate typing - 50+ wpm
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Kristin is a seasoned sales professional with over 15 years of experience in business development, account management, customer service, and staffing. She has become a valued and trusted business partner to her clients, which has helped her build long and lasting relationships.