Buffalo, NY 14201
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Legal research
- Answering phones
- Responding to client inquiries and scheduling appointments
- Selling services to prospective clients
- Maintaining and updating monthly reports and spreadsheets
- Ordering supplies
- Other basic administrative duties as needed (filing, scanning, printing)
Great opportunity at a small, but growing firm.
Convenient location. No need to pay for downtown parking!
Submit your resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- 2 or 4 year degree
- Solid administrative skills - accurate typing and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Poised and positive with a professional phone demeanor
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.