Buffalo, NY 14201
- Preparing letters, documents, and reports
- Creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets
- Ordering and managing office supplies
- Scheduling meetings, appointments, and conferences
- Making travel arrangements
- Answering phones, and greeting customers
Ideal candidates will be organized, detail-oriented, and capable of multitasking in a busy environment. A polished and professional demeanor, as well as effective communication skills are also important to succeed with this company.
If you are the qualified candidate we seek, submit your resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 2-3 years of administrative/office experience
- Associate Degree preferred
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accurate typing - 50+ wpm
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.