Buffalo, NY 14201
- Overseeing the company`s safety training calendar and scheduling safety trainings as needed
- Scheduling and attending Safety Committee Meetings
- Maintaining records and reports required by Federal, State and local regulations
- Monitoring and scheduling employee orientations
- Completing accident log in a timely manner
- Running background checks of potential employees
- Maintaining safety files and assisting HR with filing as necessary
Competitive salary offered!
A valid Driver`s License is required.
Submit your resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 2+ years of solid administrative experience
- Working knowledge of FMCSA, DOT and OSHA regulations is a plus
- Associate`s Degree required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.