Buffalo, NY 14201 | Permanent
- Transcribing memorandums and other correspondence
- Proofreading and editing legal documents
- Answering busy phones
- Coordinating and managing attorney schedules, travel arrangements, and activities
- E-filing with Federal and State Courts
- General administrative support
Great opportunity with a well-established and recognized firm.
Submit your resume today to explore this opportunity in confidence.
- 3+ years of administrative experience
- Litigation experience preferred
- Excellent written communication skills: grammar and punctuation
- Quick working, but accurate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Typing: 60+ WPM
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.