Administrative Assistant - Part-time
Buffalo, NY 14201 | Permanent
- Greeting every guest in a welcoming, professional manner
- Answering and directing all phone calls appropriately
- Responding to questions about our services via email and phone
- Assisting recruiters with reviewing and editing resumes
- Data entry, filing, scanning as needed
Position will be about 16-24 hours per week. Willing to work around your class schedule if needed!
If you are the qualified candidate we seek, submit your resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 2-3 years of administrative/office experience
- Associate Degree preferred
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Word and Excel
- Pleasant phone demeanor
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Adrienne is our all-around office all-star. She lends a hand to just about every aspect of our office, and we wouldn’t be nearly as successful without her!