Accounts Receivable Clerk
Williamsville, NY | Permanent
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing journal entries
- Analyzing and resolving any reconciling items
- Confirming monthly billings are accurate and timely
- Ensuring general ledger balance is accurate
- Making collection calls as needed
- Processing daily deposits
Great Northtowns location!
Submit your confidential resume today.
- 2+ years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Previous accounting experience at a non-profit organization is a plus
- Associate Degree in Accounting, Business or related field required
- Knowledge of Abila MIP is preferred
- Accurate data entry/typing skills
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.