Cheektowaga, NY | Permanent
Essential Functions Include:
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, forecasts, audits, and budgets on a monthly, quarterly, and/or annual basis
- Oversee AP/AR functions
- Month-end closing activities and journal entries
- Review timesheets and PTO balances weekly
- Track sales commissions an authorize payments
- Establish SOPs to ensure the department and all necessary tasks are performed accurately and on time
Ideal candidates will have strong cost and fixed asset accounting experience coming from a background in manufacturing and public accounting. The ability to quickly learn new software systems, or experience during a software conversion is also a plus.
Great opportunity at a well-respected company.
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package offered.
Submit your resume today to explore this opportunity in confidence. This position will not be available for long!
- 7-10 years of progressive accounting experience
- Bachelor`s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA/MBA preferred
- Expert level Microsoft Excel and ERP abilities
- Solid auditing skills
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (AX) a plus!
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.