Ideal candidates will be hard-working, focused individuals who are organized and pay close attention to detail.
Submit your resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 2+ years of accounting experience, medical office experience is a plus
- Associates Degree in Business strongly preferred
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Accurate data entry skills
- Team player - willing to help where needed
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Kristin is a seasoned sales professional with over 15 years of experience in business development, account management, customer service, and staffing. She has become a valued and trusted business partner to her clients, which has helped her build long and lasting relationships.