AP Specialist/HR Assistant
Buffalo, NY 14201
- General Ledger maintenance
- Handling vendor payments
- Monthly bank reconciliations of accounts
- Month-end and year-end reporting
- Preparing financial reports
- Assisting in budget preparation
- Preparing paperwork for new hires and creating COBRA/termination paperwork for all employees
- Informing benefit broker of benefit changes, terminations of participants in all benefit plans and programs
- Assisting in the administration of the 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan
Great opportunity with a well-known and established firm!
Interested candidates should submit their resumes today to explore the opportunity in complete confidence.
- 3+ years of accounting/bookkeeping experience required
- Previous HR experience highly desired
- Associate`s Degree in Business or Accounting strongly preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Kristin is a seasoned sales professional with over 15 years of experience in business development, account management, customer service, and staffing. She has become a valued and trusted business partner to her clients, which has helped her build long and lasting relationships.