Vice President of Franchise & Operations
Buffalo, NY | Permanent
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for effective restaurant operations
- Hire and train restaurant managers
- Prepare operating and labor budgets, ensuring that actual costs are within budget
- Conduct audits and inspections of the facilities in areas such as inventory, cleanliness, cash handling, etc.
- Trouble-shoot any operational problems that may arise
- Ensure superior customer service is provided at all times
- Perform marketing research for potential new locations
- Prospect for business development initiatives
Qualified candidates will have a proven track record of building sales, increasing profits, and employee development. Strong leadership skills combined with the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of people is also required to succeed in this role. Must be a creative thinker who is capable of developing unique solutions to problems.
Great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career alongside the organization.
Competitive salary + excellent benefits package including paid downtown parking and a car allowance. Travel will be required.
Submit your resume today to be considered for this position.
- 5+ years of related restaurant/hospitality operations management
- Demonstrated business maturity and industry awareness
- Strong business writing skills
- Willingness to jump in and help wherever needed
- Flexible and able to roll with the punches
- Driven and possess a strong work ethic
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.