Buffalo, NY | Permanent
- Conducting financial audits
- Preparing financial statements
- Advising clients on tax issues
- Preparing tax returns for businesses, individuals, and non-profits
Individuals must have an analytical mindset, and be focused, self-starters who are capable of thriving in a team-oriented environment.
This firm offers a(n):
- Excellent work-life balance both during tax season, as well as the rest of the year
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Continual training and education opportunities
- Clear career path within the firm
Great opportunity to grow and advance your career at a well-established and respected organization.
- 3-5 years of public accounting experience
- CPA required
- International tax background will be considered a plus
- Quick to learn new software and programs
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.