Sr. Electrical Engineer
Buffalo, NY | Permanent
Essential Duties Include:
- Electrical system architecture
- Develop schematics for electrical systems
- Collaborate with Software and Mechanical Engineers on new equipment design and development
- Utilize supplier network to identify best components for use
- Technical documentation of all stages of design
Successful candidates will have expertise designing for EMI, RFI, and ESD in digital, power, and analog circuits. The ability to self-manage your own workload to meet project milestones and deadlines is also important.
Great opportunity to take your engineering career to the next level at a well-established organization.
Submit your resume today to explore this opportunity in confidence.
- 4-5 years of hands-on engineering experience
- Bachelor`s Degree in Electrical Engineering required, Master`s preferred
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment, producing products for global markets
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Skilled at working in cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of Altium Schematic and PCB Design tools a plus!
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.