Buffalo, NY | Permanent
- Become an active software project management leader
- Create well-designed and tested code
- Debug existing source code within the applications
- Analyze and coordinate the development of the overall software system
- Document information regularly to maintain functionality of current applications
Ideal candidates will have a strong technical background and creative problem-solving skills. A team player attitude with a willingness to lead when necessary is also a must to succeed in this role.
Great opportunity with a well-respected company.
Fantastic employee perks!
Highly competitive salary and benefits package offered.
Submit your resume today to explore this opportunity in confidence.
- 3+ years of related experience in a software or application developer role
- Associate Degree in Computer Science or a similar filed required, Bachelor`s Degree preferred
- Visual Basic/VBA experience is a must!
- Strong SQL development background
- Knowledge of Infor Syteline or ERP systems and Object-C/iOS programming is a plus
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.