Service Operations Manager
Buffalo, NY | Permanent
This position will be responsible for a variety of duties including:
- Coordinating and supervising daily activities for the department
- Setting priorities for the team to ensure task completion
- Making decisions within company guidelines and in the best interests of the department
- Assisting the department with the achievements of specific goals and commitments
- Identifying areas of opportunity for efficiency improvements
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Coordinating the maintenance and repair of equipment
- Preparing reports and other paperwork as required
Qualified applicants should be organized, detail-oriented and disciplined in order to set a good example for the rest of the department. Excellent managerial skills are also important to ensure company policies and procedures are being followed.
Competitive salary and benefits offered.
Submit your confidential resume today to be considered for this position.
- 5+ years in a management role in a similar industry
- Mechanical background or warehouse experience is preferred
- Customer service oriented
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Able to multitask competing duties and responsibilities
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.