Senior Accounting Manager
Niagara County, NY | Permanent
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee Account Payable and Accounts Receivable and correct any errors
- Assist departments with annual budgeting
- Financial statement preparation and analysis
- Prepare monthly and year end reporting in preparation for external audits
- Work closely with management team to conduct profit analysis of specific projects
Great opportunity with a well-known organization. Competitive salary and benefits offered.
Submit your resume today to be considered for this opportunity. All responses are kept highly confidential.
- 7+ years of accounting experience
- Prior experience managing an accounting department
- Bachelor`s Degree in Accounting required, CPA preferred
- Expert level Microsoft Excel skills
- Quickly learn new accounting software programs
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.