Sales & Marketing Assistant
Buffalo, NY | Permanent
- Booking consultations and initiating cases for attorneys
- Managing and tracking client inquiries
- Writing marketing material for blog posts, company website, newsletters, etc.
- Assisting in company`s social media efforts and identifying trends
- Creating marketing materials as needed
Ideal candidates will be strong writers, self-starters, and have exceptional project management skills to manage multiple tasks. Demonstrated attention to detail and a creative mindset is also a must.
Great opportunity to get your foot in the door at a great firm. This opening will be not be available for long!
Submit your resume today to explore this opportunity in confidence.
- 1+ years of office or sales experience
- Bachelor`s Degree in Marketing or Business required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid understanding of social media channels
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.