West Palm Beach, FL | Permanent
- Reviewing monthly budget variances
- Providing leadership, mentoring, and training for team members
- Overseeing adherence to company standards , policy and procedures
- Observing properties daily to ensure asset is in good standing
- Administer disciplinary action, coaching, and counseling to employees when needed
- Capitalizing on the overall financial operating performance of the region
To succeed in this role, candidates must have a strong understanding of sales, marketing, and financials while being capable of handling multiple assignments simultaneously under tight deadlines.
Competitive salary and great benefits offered at a dynamic, well-known company.
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration.
- 5+ years of experience in property management or hospitality
- Previous experience managing 20+ employees required
- Knowledge in construction and project management a plus
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.