Buffalo, NY | Temporary
- Reviewing applications and resumes
- Contacting candidates to schedule interviews
- Setting up pre-employment drug screens
- Drafting offer letters
To succeed in this role, candidates must possess strong organizational skills with particular attention to detail and be able to manage multiple tasks. A pleasant and professional phone demeanor is also a must.
Great opportunity to add valuable experience to your resume.
Submit your resume today. This opportunity won`t be available for long!
- 2+ years in an administrative role
- Prior recruiting experience preferred, but not required
- Strong computer skills
- Quick learner
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.