Buffalo, NY | Direct Hire
In this role, the successful candidate will:
- Help our clients strategically optimize their recruiting efforts
- Build close partnership with Human Resource professionals
- Manage a professional, full cycle recruiting process
- Offer resume, interview and general career advice to candidates
- Network to build business connections
Whether you are beginning a career in Human Resources or building on a staffing foundation, this role will allow you to hone your recruiting skills in a uniquely collaborative environment.
Bring your enthusiasm and energy to Key Resource Group, LLC and be rewarded with highly competitive salary package. Key Resource Group is a woman-owned business and values a strong work-life balance.
- Ability to ensure a smooth and positive recruiting experience
- Exceed assigned targets in a fast paced and changing environment
- Exceptional communication and follow-up skills
- Ability to manage own portfolio of clients and candidates
- Experience with progressive sourcing techniques such as internet data mining OR proven technology based skills
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.