Buffalo, NY | Permanent
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Address facility concerns for all sites and coordinate necessary repairs
- Schedule work orders
- Process purchase orders
- Contact and negotiate with vendors in order to find best solutions/price
- Oversee inventory and order supplies
- Review invoices and analyze overall spending
- Assist with lease and contract negotiations
Great opportunity at an organization that is truly making an impact on our WNY community.
Excellent benefits including paid parking, generous PTO policy, health insurance, flexible schedule and more!
Submit your resume today to be considered. All responses are kept highly confidential.
- 2+ years of experience in purchasing, facilities management, and/or contract negotiations
- Associate Degree in Business highly preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.