Lewiston, NY | Permanent
- Advertising, showing, and negotiating leases for open units
- Creating leases and executing necessary move in paperwork
- Collecting rents and performing monthly lease renewals
- Investigating and resolving resident complaints while enforcing rules of the lease agreement
- Ensuring property is maintained to company standards
- Reaching budget goals for both income and expenses
- Formulating weekly and monthly reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
Qualified candidates will be effective and responsive communicators, self-motivated, and love facing new challenges on a daily basis. In order to succeed in this role, you will need to become the go-to person to get things done accurately and efficiently.
Position will pay $17-19/hr depending on prior experience.
Submit you resume today to explore this opportunity in complete confidence.
- 3+ years of prior management experience, property management experience preferred
- Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS) a plus
- Must have a valid Driver`s License and own vehicle
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.