President/Director of Finance
Buffalo, NY | Permanent
- Manage business acquisition and divestiture processes
- Investigate private equity opportunities
- Oversee the organization`s investments and develop bank relationships
- Develop company policies and business strategies
- Attend Board and other company meetings
- Assist in all tax matters and audit preparation
- Review and approve all financial decisions
In this leadership role, candidates must be exceptional communicators who can be adaptable and flexible to unexpected change. Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills are also a must to succeed in this position.
Excellent opportunity at an established company.
Submit your resume today to be considered for this exciting opening.
- 10+ years of related work experience
- Bachelor`s Degree in Accounting or Finance required, MBA preferred
- Strong financial background required, CPA desired
- Tech-savvy, strong computer skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting/investments/private equity
- Must have the ability to travel
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.