Cheektowaga, NY | Permanent
- Developing and executing weekly lesson plans that are consistent with the curriculum and are developmentally appropriate for each age group
- Evaluating the progress and assessment of the children on an ongoing basis and applying the necessary modifications
- Maintaining a safe and nurturing classroom environment
Flexible hours are offered along with benefits and a competitive salary.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity.
- NYS Certification for Early Childhood Education required
- At least 1 year of classroom experience in UPK preferred
- Ability to organize and reflect teaching goals and progress in documentation: lesson plans, assessments and evaluations
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.