Buffalo, NY | Permanent
- Organize routes for delivery drivers
- Administer monthly safety meetings
- Enter new orders into system and oversee return process
- Interview, hire, and train new employees
- Address employee complaints and resolve appropriately
Qualified candidates will be knowledgeable of state and federal laws (OSHA, FDA, and DOT) pertaining to workplace standards. Highly effective communication and problem-solving skills are also required to excel in this position.
Great opportunity with a well-respected company.
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration.
- 2-4 years of manufacturing supervisory experience
- Familiar with using Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management skills
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.