Buffalo, NY | Permanent
- Processing multi-state payroll in compliance with Federal, State, local living wage and prevailing wage laws, DOL/FLSA regulations, and employment policies
- Working with third party vendor on reports, quarterly taxes, check runs, W2`s, garnishments and reporting
- Accurately enter withholding allowances, section 125 benefit deductions, health savings account set up, direct deposits, support orders etc.
- Responding to requests for unemployment wage data and city specific requests
- Assisting with managing leaves and paid time off
- Answering all employee questions relating to payroll
- Accumulating paid time off reports and audit on a regular basis
- Understanding and maintaining knowledge on the legal fundamentals of payroll administration and stay current with ongoing payroll software training and upgrades
Great opportunity at an organization with great benefits and a competitive salary.
Submit your resume today to be considered for this position.
- 3+ years of experience in payroll and benefits administration
- Bachelor`s Degree preferred
- Knowledgeable in payroll data reporting and analytics
- Ultimate software or similar HRIS software experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.