Northtowns, NY | Permanent
The Bookkeeper will be expected to:
- Process payroll and quarterly payroll taxes
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Prepare journal entries
- Handle AP/AR
Qualified candidates will be highly dependable individuals who are capable of working independently. A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail are also important to succeed in this role.
Position will be approximately 15-20 hours per week.
Submit your resume to explore this opportunity in complete confidence.
- 2+ years of bookkeeping/accounting experience
- Associate Degree in Accounting preferred
- Adept at using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of bookkeeping best practices and principles
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.