Grand Island, NY | Permanent
- Processing payroll
- Assisting with bank reconciliations, AP/AR, and journal entries
- Helping HR with open enrollment and benefits
- Monitoring audits and Workers` Comp claims
Flexible scheduled offered!
Position will be up to 25 hours a week.
Submit your resume today this explore this opportunity in complete confidence.
- Strong QuickBooks and Microsoft Office skills required
- Organized and dependable
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Solid understanding of state and tax laws
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.