Buffalo, NY | Temporary
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and edit contracts
- Analyze contracts to determine course of action
- Research and analyzing laws
- Prepare a variety of legal documents
- Manage legal files for the department
- Maintain an up-to-date department wide calendar
Successful candidates will have an analytical mindset, exceptional research skills and be a proactive, self-starter.
Submit your confidential resume today. This position won`t be available for long.
- 2+ years of Paralegal experience
- Paralegal Certificate/Degree preferred
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.