Miami, FL | Permanent
- Managing 30 inspectors and auditors, including their performance
- Communicating with customers by responding to their inquiries and issues
- Understanding customer expectations and converting them into operational procedures
- Maintaining strong relationships with all suppliers
- Monitoring overall budget
To succeed in this role, candidates must be self starters with a strong work ethic, possess excellent interpersonal skills, and enjoy working with others.
This is a home based, remote position out of Miami, FL. Great opportunity.
Submit your resume today to explore this opportunity in complete confidence.
- 2-3 years of experience dealing with International Trade, specifically in North and South America
- Associate Degree in Business or Technical studies required, Bachelor`s Degree preferred
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Able to deal with confidential information
- Must have experience in product testing, inspections, and audits
- Previous experience supervising remote employees a plus
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.