Buffalo, NY | Permanent
- Supervising daily office operations
- Overseeing the growth of the company by monitoring new and existing real estate purchases
- Administering and working with other departments to take action on all tenant issues and requests
- Tracking business efforts in order to find ways to progress profitability
- Consistently ensuring compliance
The ability to work a flexible schedule is also a must in this industry.
Great opportunity with growth potential. Competitive salary and benefits offered!
- 5+ years of office management experience
- Real Estate experience desired
- Light accounting experience a plus
- Associate`s Degree required, higher education preferred
- Strong computer skills
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.